- There are 75 levels in the event. Leveling up an event can unlock new rewards.
- Further increase in levels (76 and above) does not bring rewards.
- All players without exception (with or without a paid Battle Pass) can unlock:
- Structural parts of the new faction.
- Recipes for the production of guns / suspension / cabin / equipment of the new faction.
- New portraits.
- Some stickers and a banner emblem showing your current level in the event.
- Players who purchased the Battle Pass can additionally receive:
- Parts already produced. Please note that such parts are already issued with certain improvements and cannot be sold / bought on the market.
- In-game coins.
- Cosmetic items: paints, stickers, decor, backgrounds for banner personalization, NK, holograms.
- Rewards marked with a lock icon are only available in the Battle Pass.
- When the event ends, the player will have access to all the recipes and structural parts that he managed to unlock
- All non-unlocked parts (except constructional ones) can be purchased in the in-game market from other players.
- When the event ends, all unlocked part recipes will be unavailable.
- Structural parts can be unlocked some time after the event. The unlocking method will be announced later.
Event Level Up
You can level up in the event by completing special daily and weekly tasks.
- At the end of the day, all outstanding daily tasks are reset and replaced with new ones.
- At the end of the week, all outstanding weekly tasks are carried over to the next week and added to the list of new tasks.
- Weekly tasks are divided into "easy" and "hard" groups.
- Please note that it is possible to get the maximum level in the event by completing only daily and "easy" weekly tasks. Completing "challenging" weekly challenges will help you level up even faster.
- Try not to miss missions to unlock all available rewards as soon as possible.
- When you level up the event, the reward is issued automatically.
Special missions do not replace normal daily and weekly missions. You can still execute them and save resources.