As part of the Amusement Park event, you can get many unique objects for the construction of the landfill, 3 new parts for the car, and much more!
- There are 75 main levels in the event. Leveling up an event can unlock new rewards.
- All players without exception (with or without a paid Battle Pass) can unlock:
- An emblem for the banner that reflects your current level in the event.
- Containers with random objects for the polygon.
- Building materials for creating objects for the landfill. 'Creation of objects for a polygon from building materials is available in the "Construction" tab (section "Fractions")' .
- Recipes for the production of a new wheel (normal and swivel), a new homing missile and a new cockpit.
- Players who purchased the Battle Pass can additionally receive:
- Ready objects for the polygon.
- Parts already produced. Please note that such parts are already issued with certain improvements and cannot be sold / bought on the market.
- In-game coins.
- Cosmetic items: polygon object paints, portrait, backgrounds and emblems to personalize the banner.
- 'If a player has a Battle Pass, a "Builder's Container"' is issued for levels 75 and above.
- Rewards marked with a lock icon are only available with a Battle Pass.
- When the event ends, the player will have access to all the recipes that he managed to unlock.
- When the event ends, all unlocked part recipes will be unavailable.
- All unlocked vehicle parts (cockpit, wheels and homing missiles) can be purchased in the in-game market from other players.
- After the end of the event, you can continue to produce decoration elements from the accumulated building materials in the "Construction" tab ("Factions" section). Building materials can be obtained by disassembling extra objects for the landfill (see below "New containers and production of objects for the landfill").
Event Level Up
- You can find detailed information about levels and rewards for obtaining them in the game or in the special news.
- You can level up in the event by completing special daily and weekly tasks.
- At the end of the day, all outstanding daily tasks are reset and replaced with new ones.
- At the end of the week, all outstanding weekly tasks are carried over to the next week. New weekly quests will automatically unlock as you complete those quests from last week.
- Weekly assignments are divided into two groups: "Weekly assignments" and "Additional weekly assignments".
- Please note that it is possible to get the maximum level in the event by completing only daily tasks and "Quests for the week". Completing the Weekly Side Quests will help you level up even faster.
- Try not to miss missions to unlock all available rewards as soon as possible. If a player has a Battle Pass, a "Builder's Container" is issued for levels 75 and above.
- When you level up the event, the reward is issued automatically.
- Seasonal Quests do not replace normal Daily and Weekly Quests. You can still execute them and save resources.